About the Macadamia Castle.
The Macadamia Castle has been the area’s most popular tourist destination since 1975.
Our Animal Park, Café, Bar Macca, Nut Bar, Fine Food section and Retail store provide a full days entertainment and education. An ideal days outing for the family, and a great destination when exploring the region.
We are a relaxing stop during a road trip or for food, coffee, kids activities or education.
The Macadamia Castle Fact File
- 6 Acres of family attractions and boutique shopping
- Over 44 years serving the North Coast community
- 300,000 visitors annually
- Animal Fun Park features local and farmyard animals
- Over 150 native and farmyard animals, birds and reptiles
- 18 Hole Mini Golf course
- Treehouse playground with flying fox
- Keeper talks and interactive animal experiences programme daily
- Over 200 locally made products on sale in our fine food section.
- Cafe serving freshly prepared local produce
- Our legendary sweet and savoury pancakes are famous throughout the state
- Bar Macca serving locally-produced cocktails and beer and wine by the glass