At The Macadamia Castle we combine education, conservation and entertainment in an exciting learning environment, catering for school groups from Kindergarten to year 12. Our hands on programmes allow students to explore their curiosity and most importantly have fun!
- Be inspired by our experienced and passionate experts in environmental education.
- All programmes are specially formulated and meet Australian curriculum and NSW Syllabus outcomes.
- Our wide range of local native wildlife offer a valuable opportunity to learn about their habitat, conservation and much more!
Discover new ways to learn with our tailor-made programmes for Kindergarten to year 6. We have a range of programmes covering topics such as habitat health, threatened species, life cycles and conservation.
Inspire your students with our fresh and exciting secondary education programmes, catering for students in years 7 – 12 including HSC. We’ll cover topics such as taxonomy and classification, adaptation, predation and the Darwin’s theory, captive animal training and conservation.
About our programme
Choose from a variety of Learning Experiences that cover early learning and primary years to high school education and beyond. It’s as simple as selecting an experience from the package and booking a School Group visit with us.
- Our experienced education staff will conduct the learning experiences on site when you visit the Park. Each experience has been linked to a NSW Board of Study outcome
- Costs are kept to a minimum and are inclusive of all activities, train ride and feed bags plus un-limited 18 hole mini-golf
- School group booking spaces are limited so we encourage you to book early
Booking your educational visit with us is easy and we will structure the day to suit your individual needs and timing on request.
Call us on 02 6687 8432 between 9 am and 4 pm and speak with one of our booking staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry. We would be delighted to quote for what will be an unforgettable experience.